Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Convention sketches

I've had the pleasure of attending a couple of local shows/cons in my home state of North Dakota recently.  I'll post a few of my commissions here but I unfortunately forgot to take photos of all of them.  Oh well, I'll just remember to have more beers next time.  That will help, right?!


The first one is a commission of a guy's teenage daughter.  He wanted an Attack on Titan theme but wasn't specific for any one character.  While I've heard of Attack on Titan I wasn't familiar with it at all.  Hopefully I did okay for them.  He seemed happy at least.


The next one is the cosplay costumes of a couple of attendees of iMagicon in Minot, ND.


The last one is a Martian Manhunter and Nightcrawler piece.  This was done at the Bismarck Fandom Alliance vendor show.


No comments:

Post a Comment