Thursday, May 3, 2018

Bingo!

A while back I teased a new project I've been working on. I've been slowly getting the word out at some recent conventions and, as of two days ago, announced it on Twitter and Facebook. It's called "Bingo!" and is a Western (think Weird West subgenre) starring a couple of mispaired people using each other for their own benefit. Hilarity ensues...hopefully.

You can check out the website here. As of this moment I have the first four page introduction as well as some preview work-in-progress pages posted. I'll do my best to add content as quickly as possible. My plan is to add complete scenes at the same time instead of doing one page on a regular schedule. That might keep the frequency of posts down (and perhaps I'll have to re-think that) but I'll post other drawings, sketches, and additional information to fill in the gaps.

The genesis of this project comes from a league bowling team that I'm on with some friends. You know, the way all good ideas from history are formed. We spoke about it fairly frequently but didn't go into a lot of detail. A few months ago I started seriously kicking around the idea. With some input from my friends I started putting this together and...here we are.

The image attached is what I'm using for promotional purposes but it will also act as the first page of the next six page scene. It is deftly colored by Liezl Buenaventura.

bingo-comic.com weird west webcomic

No comments:

Post a Comment