Saturday, January 12, 2019

Glamping


I'm a fan of glamping apparently! Who knew?!


I spent three nights this past week staying in a yurt. It wasn't just any yurt, though; this one had electricity, a fully stocked kitchen, in-door plumbing, and even a bathroom. No using an outhouse for this fella! It's January in North Dakota. It would have been a pain in the ass. Probably literally.

The park left a journal in the yurt and invited guests to sign it and write about their experiences. My handwriting is shitty so I decided to draw a picture instead. We had heard woodpeckers every so often in the wooded area surrounding us. This would probably be a lot cooler if I had drawn it from a photo I had actually taken, but it was cold outside and we didn't actually spend alot of time outdoors. So, this is from photo I found online.


No comments:

Post a Comment